We have an established and expanding farming clientele. We aim to provide an exemplary service, whether you need emergency assistance, help combating a persistent problem, or a more in-depth look into your herd/flock’s health.
Some of our key services include:
- Our out of hours cover is provided by our own team of vets.
- Herd and flock health planning.
- Routine procedures such as dehorning and castration.
- Pregnancy testing using ultrasonography.
- Cell count management.
- Fertility investigation.
- Foot trimming.
- In-house faecal worm egg counts.
- Herd and flock health investigations.
- Bull and tup fertility examinations.
We are always happy to talk to you, please don’t hesitate to call us with any queries!